Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse, Discharge Lounge - PRN, Days in Bedford, Texas
We’re looking for a qualified Registerd Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family as a Discharge Lounge, RN!
• Work location: Texas Health HEB - 1600 Hospital Pkwy. Bedford, TX 76022
• Work environment: Discharge Lounge
• Work hours: PRN “as needed”, must be flexible to work a variable schedule including some weekends
• Salary range: Flat PRN rate of $39.00/hour
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.
• Associates Degree of Nursing
• Bachelors Degree in Nursing is preferred
• 2 Years clinical nursing experience Required
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
• Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional acceptance
• Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care situations.
• Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved parties.
• Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is reliable, available and attentive.
• Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant.
• Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
• Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
Why Texas Health
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health HEB a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
• 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
• Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
• “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
• A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs