AdventHealth RN-Assistant Nurse Manager PCU FT Weekend Days in Calhoun, Georgia
Assistant Nurse Manager-PCU Weekend Days AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road, Calhoun, GA 30701
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
- Faith based organization
- Employee Referral Program
- Education reimbursement plan
- Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
- Co-workers that feel like family
PCU Weekend Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assists the manager/director to monitor/maintain unit compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety.
- Collaborates with manager/director to oversee unit PI program that monitors and evaluates aspects of care
- Rounds with patients/families through leader rounds, lead requests, primary nurse request, or direct family request.
- Assesses patient/families survey responses regarding nursing care and services.
- Responsible for ongoing development of staff and unit specific patient care programs
- Serves as a role model and staff resource
- Manages human resources to ensure quality services and promote positive employee relations
What You Will Need:
- ASN degree
- Current GA RN license
- Current BLS & ACLS required
- PALS required within 6 months of hire
- 5 years minimum nursing care preferred
The Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) is a registered professional nurse who has the most direct impact on the care and services that patients and families require throughout their hospital experience. The ANM is directly responsible for the continual operation of a specified nursing unit.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon and Murray
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs