Skyline Nursing Center Charge Nurse (RN or LVN) / 3PM-11PM / $2,500 Sign-On Bonus in Dallas, Texas
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus
Benefits available for Full-time employees
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 3PM-11PM (also have Double Weekend available).
Skyline Nursing Center is a FANTASTIC Long-Term care Facility.
We are looking for FANTASTIC people like you to join your TEAM!
What does success in Long-Term Care look like?
We serve our residents aily with a Spirit of Excellence! Come work under some of the most effective and caring manage team. Stop working and start your career with as at Skyline Nursing Center!
Come for the job but stay for the challenge. If you are compassionate and genuinely care about providing outstanding resident care then we invite you to consider us as your new employer. We appreciate our nurses and we welcome multi-state license and new graduates. Come apply today! LVN's are welcome too! Come join our family today! We offer on the spot interviews at 3326 Burgoyne St, Dallas, TX 75233, USA or call ahead to schedule a face to face interview (214) 330-9291
• Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes, and resident/family satisfaction during supervisory shift.
• Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding the quality of services provided.
• Provide direct resident care when required; Demonstrates the ability to administer medications and treatment timely and according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act.
• Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of overtime and agency personnel.
• Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to unit standards of care and goals.
• Conducts regular staff meetings on each shift and provides updates to DON.
• Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program and licensed in the state of practice, required.
• Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred.
• Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).
"Skyline is the place to send your loved ones if you want great care. We thrive on quality, love and compassion. Come join our family" - Crystal Sears - ADON
"I have been a resident at Skyline and the staff here is really great and really cares about their people" - Lisa Washington - Resident