Skyline Nursing Center Registered Charge Nurse (RN) / 3PM-11PM in Dallas, Texas
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Benefits available for Full-time employees
Job Type: Full-time
Job Schedule: 3PM-11PM
Pay Range: DOE. $30-$40 / hr
Skyline Nursing Center is a FANTASTIC Long-Term care Facility.
We are looking for FANTASTIC people like you to join your TEAM!
What does success in Long-Term Care look like?
We serve our residents aily with a Spirit of Excellence! Come work under some of the most effective and caring manage team. Stop working and start your career with as at Skyline Nursing Center!
• Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes, and resident/family satisfaction during supervisory shift.
• Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding the quality of services provided.
• Provide direct resident care when required; Demonstrates the ability to administer medications and treatment timely and according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act.
• Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of overtime and agency personnel.
• Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to unit standards of care and goals.
• Conducts regular staff meetings on each shift and provides updates to DON.
• Graduate of an approved Licensed Vocational program and licensed in the state of practice, required.
• Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred.
• Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).