Queen's Health Systems TEMP Clinic Nurse - West Vaccine Clinic (Rotator) in Ewa Beach, Hawaii
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborates with all members of the assigned area’s team to coordinate the care of the patient across the continuum.
• Serves as a clinical resource to team members in vaccine administration and monitoring of patients following vaccinations.
• Performs patient care duties as directed and in accordance/compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking, standing, sitting, walking.
• Frequent: pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds of force, carrying usual weight 10 pounds up to 15 pounds, repetitive arm/hand motions.
• Occasional: stooping/bending, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, squatting, twisting body, lifting usual weight of 75 pounds with assistance, reaching above, at and below shoulder level.
• Operates a computer, printer, fax, phone, copier, and various medical equipment.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
• Possible exposure to chemicals, body fluids, and communicable diseases.
• Exposure to fast paced work and multiple task handling.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Current Hawaii State license as a Registered Nurse.
• Current certification in BLS/HCP. Current ACLS certification preferred.
• Prior experience as a Registered Nurse in an outpatient primary care setting preferred.
• Demonstrated experience/competency to include, but not limited to, the following skills preferred:
o Starting IV’s
o Age Specific Populations (Pediatrics, OB-Gyn, Internal Medicine and Geriatrics)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Queen's Health Systems
- Queen's Health Systems Jobs