Sutter Health Staff Nurse II, Surgery in Jackson, California
Sutter Amador Hospital has a rich history of providing care for residents and visitors of Amador County since 1876 and is the only hospital in Amador County serving a population over 40,000. Today, the 66-bed, acute care facility offers a full range of services including 24-hour emergency services with fast track, surgery, ob/gyn, diagnostic imaging, clinical laboratory, cardiology, gastroenterology, diabetes education and pediatrics. We will continue to be here for our community well into the future.
Guides and directs the activities of Certified Nursing Aides in the Med/Surg Department according to established hospital standards while maintaining professional standards of practice. Coordination of patient card, direct patient care. Supervision of other staff.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS
· Formal education resulting in ADN, Diploma or B.S. in Nursing.
· Current California R.N. License
· Has been actively employed in hospital nursing in the past 3 years (preferred) or
· Shows certificate of completion from refresher course in the past year, or
· Current CPR card for healthcare providers.
· Ability to read, write and communicate in the English language.
· Physical condition and emotional stability adequate to meet the demands of the position.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS: Surgery
· ACLS within 6 months of hire.
· CNOR certification or willingness to obtain.
· On-call one weekend a month (Friday Evening to Monday Morning) and one on-call shift per week.
· Must be within 30 minutes of facility when on-call.
Organization: Sutter Amador Hospital
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 10 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday,Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Rotating
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 60
Applications Accepted: All Applications Accepted
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Sutter Health Jobs