Alternate Solutions Health Network Registered Nurse Case Manager in Kettering, Ohio
Kettering Home Care is a fast growing home health network looking for a Registered Nurse Case Manager to join our team!
As a Registered Nurse Case Manager, you will provide and oversee the care of your patients from beginning to end. You will also coordinate with other disciplines to ensure your patients receive any therapy and social services, as needed. You will enjoy an extensive clinical support team and user-friendly technology. Join us in inspiring hope and improving the quality of life for those entrusted to our care.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
• Oversees the care of the patient from beginning to end of episode
• Collaborates with multi-disciplinary team
• Provides skilled nursing care in a patient’s home as ordered
• Helps decrease re-hospitalizations by providing education on preventative measures
• Promotes continuity of care with appropriate admissions, transfers and discharges
• Counsels patient and family on the disease/injury processes and how to manage
• Oversees and supervises total care of patient provided by nurse aides and LPNs
• Completes all clinical documentation in accordance with agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines
• Registered Nurse with current license in the state of Ohio
• One year of experience as an RN in an acute care setting
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can't wait to meet you!
Kettering Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Street: 1050 Forrer Blvd
Work Days (Example, Mon – Fri or Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun): Monday-Fridat
Work Hours (Example, 8:15 am to 5:00 pm): 8:15am- 5:00 pm
Territory: West Carrolton, Moraine, West Dayton