Brookdale Senior Living Nurse - RN - FULL TIME in Lisle, Illinois
Overview: Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
• Voluntary STD and LTD Responsibilities: Providing care to residents of our Senior Living Community is a rewarding experience both on a professional and personal level. Unlike clinics and hospitals, you will care for the same individuals each day becoming part of their extended community family. Our senior residents are looking for trusted companions and as a Registered Nurse, you are that person, bringing a smile to their face each time, they see you. Qualifications: Requirements to be an RN Registered Nurse
As a Brookdale Senior Living RN, you will implement and coordinate the delivery of care in collaboration with physicians and resource health care personnel. Registered Nurses will direct resident care to include making rounds on a timely basis to ensure continuity of care as well as documenting all pertinent information regarding care and observation of residents' overall condition and behavior. RN's utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation) in ensuring overall resident care. RN License is required
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Brookdale Senior Living
- Brookdale Senior Living Jobs