CommonSpirit Health Prep and Recovery Nurse in LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas
Prep & Recovery RNs with CHI St Vincent have a variety of skills from clinical to project management. Their ability to multitask and consistently deliver high quality care makes them some of the most well-rounded nurses patients can have. Keen assessment skills, critical thinking, and a sense of urgency attribute to their success.
You have a talent for planning and coordinating which patients and their loved ones appreciate. You have the ability to think critically, creatively, and unconventionally when necessary. Project management is a natural talent as you will coordinate care between multiple patients while keeping your entire healthcare team on track with shared goals.
CHI St Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
• Monitoring patients’ conditions and assessing their needs
• Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
• Administering patients’ medications and providing treatments according to physicians’ orders
• Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
• Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
• Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
• Wellness Programs
Current RN license that allows you to practice in our state
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required
• Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
• Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Keywords: nurse, prep and recovery, pacu, recover, post op, pre op, surgical nurse, #missioncritical
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities (https://careers-commonspirit.icims.com/connect?back=intro&in_iframe=1&hashed=-435626305) to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Requisition ID 2021-174740
Employment Type Part Time
Department Pre & Post Surgery
Hours / Pay Period 40
Standard Hours Days
Facility / Process Level : Name CHI St. Vincent Health
Location AR-LITTLE ROCK
Equal Opportunity CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- CommonSpirit Health Jobs