HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Nurse Educator in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in ourClinical Educationdepartment atGrand Strand Medical Center, part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. Submit your application today!
We are seeking aClinical Educatorfor our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Grand Strand Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) * Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance for qualified candidates
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Clinical Educator where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
TheClinical Educatoris responsible for enhancing professional practice and the provision of quality patient care by providing evidence-based, quality educational programs and activities that promote professional competency for nursing, inter-professional and non-licensed clinical staff at assigned facility. Join our dynamic team today where you will have a direct impact on the delivery of care in our hospital.
What you will do in this role:
* You will actively collaborate in the entire orientation/onboarding process * You will have the expertise in competency assessment in order to participate in the development, coordination, and managing, facilitating, conducting, and evaluating competency * You will participate in designing and identifying educational activities to address practice gaps for identified target audiences, in alignment with HCA and division clinical education requests and development processes * You will collaborate with partners in planning and decision making to achieve the desired results * You will guide professional role development for our colleagues; involving identification and development of strategies to facilitate a continuous process of maturation through lifelong learning.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State which you practice or must hold Compact/Multi-State RN License
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Education or other clinical related field; Master’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Education or other clinical field
- A current BLS from American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross is required
- 5 years of experience in acute care; 3 years of experience in clinical education
- Certification as NPD Practitioner and/or clinical certification as recognized by American Nurse Credentialing Center Grand Strand Medical Center located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC is a 360 plus bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and surrounding counties. Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties and is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC. Grand Strand Medical Center is recognized by the Join Commission for the following programs: chest pain, knee and hip replacement and sepsis. In addition, we have received awards from the American Heart Association for our treatment of heart attacks and strokes
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Clinical Educator opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Education Training & Professional Development
Title: Clinical Nurse Educator
Location: South Carolina-Myrtle Beach-Grand Strand Medical Center
Requisition ID: 27513-27591