HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse PACU in Panama City, Florida
* *$15,000 Sign On Bonus Offered to Qualified Applicants **
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, FL is looking to hire a Registered Nurse in our PACU unit. *Come join a dynamic team and top notch facility!
* * *Gulf Coast Regional Medical Centeris a 223-bed acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40 years. The hospital was recently named a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® – heart failure, heart attack, pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care – for the fourth consecutive year and has achieved certifications for its stroke and wound care.
Located in Panama City, Florida, its team of more than 450 providers and 1,000 employees work to ensure patients receive the highest quality of care every day. With the areas only designated Pediatric ER, four-bed Pediatric ICU and 28-bed NICU, the hospital is ready to care for our youngest residents.
The hospital has the only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI as recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. Additionally, the hospital’s cancer program is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). These designations enhance the hospital’s quality of care and demonstrate its commitment to higher, measurable standards of care.
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Tasks and responsibilities include assessing plans and evaluates patient care needs.
Benefits * * We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs & Student Loan Repayment
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Required Job Qualifications include: * Current licensure as an RN * Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider. * Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. * Customer service abilities including effective listening skills. * Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment. * Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse PACU
Location: Florida-Panama City-Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00096-9793