Advanced Care Partners Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Registered Nurse (RN) in Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Do you want to be a part of a company that is committed to hiring great caregivers to take excellent care of our patients in a vibrant and stimulating PPEC setting?
Advanced Care Pediatrics specializes in servicing medically fragile children, so we are looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)s and Registered Nurses (RN)s to care for them!
Specific hours of operation are
6:30A-6:30P M-F, and 8A-4P on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays and most major holidays.
If you are not an LPN or RN but know someone who is an LPN or RN in the Port St. Lucie area, send us their info! You could get $300 if any of them work!
· Continuous Training
· Supervisory support
· Bi-Weekly Pay
· Paid- Time Off
Your typical day
· Provide three-on-one patient care
· Administer medication, take vitals
· Assist our patients with daily care, such as grooming and toileting
· Provide emotional support to our patients and their families
· Work with physicians to ensure that proper treatment is always administered
· Observe symptoms and report to the physicians
· Provide First Aid and CPR when necessary
· Observe our patients for changes in health
· Ensure safety of our patients: work as a nurse advocate to safeguard our patient's rights
· Provide recreation and diversion to patients under our care, have fun with them!
· Record and document medical findings, symptoms, and observations
· Act as consultant for our patient's welfare
RN/LPN licensure in Florida or Compact Licensure
Don't forget to check us out on IG: @AdvancedCarePediatrics
Job ID: 2021-2863