Scripps Health Registered Nurse - Systemwide Resource - Maternal Child Health in San Diego, California
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So, if you’re open to change, go ahead, and unlock your potential.
Our Scripps System-wide Resource Services (SSRS) department supports the entire Scripps Health system. As a member of the float team, you can fill vital roles on assignments throughout the system to provide critical coverage for employee’s leave of absences, sick calls, and peak service demands while gaining experience in a variety of environments.
Join our Scripps SSRS team as a Registered Nurse for our Maternal Child Health team, where you will provide direct patient care within the scope of your practice.
This includes the following:
- Assessment, planning and implementing a plan of care and evaluating patients' progress towards expected outcomes.
- The RN takes primary responsibility for the patients' care as delivered by the Care Team under his/her supervision.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the patient care team to ensure optimal patient care.
Our SSRS team for Maternal Child Health helps support our 4 Maternal Child Health units which include Scripps Mercy San Diego, Scripps Mercy Chula Vista, Scripps Memorial La Jolla, and Scripps Memorial Encinitas.
As a part of the Resource Team with SSRS, you will be contracted anywhere from 4-12 weeks to a particular site/unit for the entire duration of the contract. Once the contract comes close to it’s end date, your contract may be extended, or you may be assigned a new contract.
These are permanent Full-Time (72 hours per pay period) positions with a rotating schedule that may include days, evenings, or nights.
This position is eligible for a $6,000 retention bonus and $3,000 relocation bonus.
Preferred Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification/Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
Required Experience/Specialized Skills:
- 2 years’ experience in Labor and Delivery/Mother Baby Unit
- Must be able to speak, read and follow instructions in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate positive behaviors.
- Current CA RN License
- Current BLS-C provider
- Fetal Monitoring certification from any of the following: AWHONN or NCC
- Registered nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
Organization: *Scripps Health Corp
Title: *Registered Nurse - Systemwide Resource - Maternal Child Health *
Location: Central San Diego County-SAN DIEGO-SCRIPPS SYSTEMWIDE RESOURCE SERVICES
Requisition ID: 1054871