Aveanna Certified Nursing Assistant - PDN in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
Certified Nursing Assistant - PDN
ApplyRefer a FriendBack
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Sign on bonus.
Commitment to Consistent care bonus.
Refer a friend bonus.
Flexible schedules, tell us your availability.
Essential Job Functions
• Perform, assist, evaluate and document medical care, such as:
o Basic first aid taking weight and vital signs
o Ambulation, transfer and positioning with wheelchairs and other non-life support medical equipment and devices
o Prepare meals according to dietary and nutritional needs
• Help patient maintain good personal hygiene, such as:
o Assistance with bathing, toileting, grooming, shaving, skin and nail care, oral hygiene, dressing and eating
o Observe and report significant changes in patient’s condition to the (RN) Nursing Supervisor
• High school graduate or GED
• Current, unrestricted certification or proof of training as required by the state
• Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with aide care and policies and procedures
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have strong sense of smell and touch
• Must be able to sufficiently reposition patients and move equipment without assistance
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious diseases
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.