HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab in Trinity, Florida
We are seeking a Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a high acuity environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of Cath Lab patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
Medical Center of Trinity
Equipped with the best healing practices, brightest medical teams and the most advanced medical technologies, Medical Center of Trinity, a new 340 bed, state-of-the-art, all private room hospital located on a 50-acre campus, serves the fast growing communities of Pasco, Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties. With a healthcare team that brings over 40 years in a clinical setting and a strong dedication to patient-centered care, our talented RNs and medical professionals are always encouraged to learn, grow and thrive in a supportive atmosphere that celebrates the commitment of our people.
The new tech-savvy hospital offers a variety of programs and services including Emergency Care, Heart & Vascular, Spine & Orthopedics, Cancer Care, and Women's Health & Obstetrics. The hospital is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center, has a Community Comprehensive Cancer Program and features a Blue Distinction Center for hip and knee replacement, as well as spine surgery.
Our Leading Technologies:
• Electronic Health Record (EHR) • Patient Tracker • Electronic Medical Administration Record (eMAR) • Open Bore MRI Scanner • da Vinci Robotic Surgery
At Medical Center of Trinity, protecting life is more than our business, it's our heartfelt passion.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
o Student Loan Repayment
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Current Florida licensure as an RN
- Current certification as American Heart Association ACLS BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Previous ICU experience preferred..
- Previous Cath Lab experience preffered.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab
Location: Florida-Trinity-Medical Center of Trinity
Requisition ID: 00146-10611